Sunday, May 08, 2005

Joy of Man's Desiring

Part of me, in asking Zelda to marry me, had thoughts of,
"Oh My Gosh!!! What did I do!!?? I just took myself off the market. Just-as-I-discovered-Sex! No more 'conquests' and new bodys to explore."

It bothered me for a while.

For feeling guilty that I was having those thoughts,
and for not being "happy" with what I do have, Zelda.

Much of it dealt with coming to terms with a change in my 'status' from 'single and looking' to 'happily coupled'.

It was when I realized that I haven't felt 'single', ie. 'alone', in a long time.

I have someone.
Someone special.
Whom I enjoy.
Laugh with.
And look forward to speaking with and seeing.

It's like a kid in a candy store,
or, cookies and milk!

I am filled with joy when I see her.

And she me.

Did you know, that when she was down for spring break, that after a long day at the office,I came home to find her just inside the garage door with the biggest smile waiting for me? (fully dressed I might add, though not for long).

She was happy to see me.

We'll see how long that lasts!!!
"Oh, it's you...the pool needs cleaning. I've called the pool boy."

I guess I have grown up some.

New bodies are simply that.
They look different,
move different,
respond different,
smell different,
sound different.

But....

It's the connection that makes it special.
I have that with Zelda.
From the first moment.
And I think she with me.

I know, that if I had put off asking her and had "stayed single" for a while longer, had tried out those 'new bodies' that I would still end up
Right Where I Am Today.
As Zelda's fiance.
(And it does help that the sex is good!!*snicker*)

Love you Zelda Bunny

May you all find your own Zelda, where ever you are...

G*d bless and good night,
karlthebunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home