Monday, May 16, 2005

A Suprise

For Zelda.

I love to tease, but in good ways.
Anticipation. (makes for a great lover)

Before I left last week for Cali., I stoped by the store, a planned trip, to get something for Zelda.
I also will get pleasure from it.

I used the gift card from my sister's family, my christmas gift, to buy something for Zelda.
And I told her so.
But I *forgot* to tell her what it is...

Ah, but I didn't forget to tell her that there are two of them, and where she can find them in the house once she gets here.

I told her the store, no, not jewelry, I hope she'll like this even better. So maybe she's logged on to the web site today to see what she can see.

Curious?

Check out the Crate&Barrel...
**************
After much proding and reminding, I got Zelda's new Texas phone and phone number.
And as is appropirate, she has the same "new toy" as I do.
What's good for the gander....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have ABSOLUTELY no clue what it is. is it tiki torches? monsters since it's in the hall closet? ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

you're killing me, man!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home