Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christ-mass

Well, the Navy came through and I got my paycheck and bonus early.
(For those new to the saga, I do not work for the Navy, but my company does.)

I also used the opportunity to ask for a raise.

I was nervous and not prepared.
Ideally I would have asked for the time and begun the discussion.
I am not confident nor sure of myself.

Previous bosses were proactive so I have never Had to ask.
Previous bosses weren't so cheep either.

Simply put, I don't like this guy.

He doesn't keep promises or remember things he's said.
(Such as those in our interview)
Ie. "We will be closed on the 23rd for Christmas."

Both secretary and I clearly remember him telling us this.
So I was dismayed and suprised Monday durning the meeting when his wife told us that the office would be closed from the 26th through the 2nd.

Though I shouldn't be suprised.

This sort of thing happened last year.

Where he would say something,

only to be contradicted by his wife.

I should have quit then...

Anyway.

I haven't.

Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home