Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Looking forward

Looking forward to feeling better.

I don't know what it is, but I've been having disturbing dreams lately.

One's that are bad Quinten Tarantino movies with lots of blood and distruction, but with out the great sound track.

Maybe Scrooge was right. Dreams are little bits of bad cheese.
We DID have sushi last night.

Monday I took my latest Architectural Exam.
I will know in about 4 weeks if I passed.
(The computer knows the moment you finish, but NCARB likes to make us wait.)

This may also be a cause of the dreams...

Or it may have been that I have a big dead line on a project.
Or my head cold.

Yesterday after work I had an interview with a firm that designs retail strip centers.

Shopping centers.

I'll go in for a second interview.
But I am not sold yet.

Shell architecture gets old pretty fast.

I like the whole picture I am getting here where I am...
but I want MORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home