Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy B-Day!



Today was pamper Zelda day.
(Everyday is pamper Zelda day)
Today she turned, well, she'll tell you at her blog site.

Breakfast, coffee, toast, (out of bacon), and nutella.

I took the day off to spend it with her.
After break fast we went into town, caught the trolley over to the Dallas Museum of Art and then across the street to the Nasher Sculpter Center for their Women of Giacocmetti exibit.

Many of his works are required for Architecture study.

Today I saw, Woman with her throat cut for the third time.
I was introduced to her via photographs in Arch history in '91.
I met her in person in Venice later in '92.
And now she has come to visit me, and her sisters, in '06.
(Truth be told, I had to ask Christine in school what the heck it was, as it looked like a jumble of bronze to me, see above.)

Her neck runs towards the right.
The rib looking thing is her right foot, and her right hand rests in her left. Let me find another photo... ah, the one at the top...

What can I say? It was cutting edge (ah, forgive the pun) for it's day (1932).

Over all it was a nice day.

Happy Birthday Love,

bunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home