Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ncarb questions

I contacted the powers that be in the state of Nebraska Architectural Registration Board.

Although the wording of the "Broadly Experienced Architect" leads me to believe I would have to be an Architect for 6 years to equate two years as a grad student, seems "arch" is flexible in this case.

(One must be licensed by the state in order to use the title "Architect" or to call oneself an "Architect". This doesn't seem to phase the computer designers who use "Architect" with impunity... complementary as it is. But the same guys who made the rule, also allow me to act like one
even
though
I'm
not
yet
legally
an
Architect...

My head hurts...
Just goes to show that there are gray areas in everything...

Long story short,

I have the experience so all I need do is transmit my qualifications, finish my exams, and pay some fees.
They will license me in Ne.

Phew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home