Sunday, March 19, 2006

Nature's Air Cleaner

Zelda, on the pain scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, has been hovering at the 8 and 9 marks for some weeks now.

We took the Oreck air cleaner back yesterday as it wasn't doing much of anything for us.
Yes, it was pulling stuff out of the air, but not in large enough quanities to do much good.

This weekend it has rained cats and dogs. A typical, good, March spring rainstorm. Enough to cause pooling in parts of the yard.

Z noticed yesterday (Saturday) that with the rain, she has dropped down to a 2 on her pain scale.

It's going to get really nasty for her in the next week as things dry out and all the water brings the plants to life...

We need to get a whole house filtration system/humidifier.

At the moment, we don't have the $$$ for this.

I'll continue to research prices and systems...

We have to do something...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hey you guys... I have a purple dyson (the animal) and have had it for about a year now. I absolutely LOVE it! It sucks up everything including all the white stuff that will come out of your mattress! (I'm not kidding)

Glad to see you guys are doing well! I'm a huge fan of both you and Zelda. Of course I am partial since the two of you did meet via my other site.

*Hugs*

Angela aka: Yoshi2me

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home