Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Delivered

The resignation letter was delivered today.

I expected him to ask me to come talk to him.

Unexpected reactions from all around.

Coach didn't say a thing to me.

Nada.

He seemed very emotional today...
***
Word got around to the other end of the office.
Computer man came down to talk with me.
Shared with me that there are some in the office who are envious of me.

I let him know that any architectural company in town would be interested in the people who designed/drew the Super Shopping Center. Whether they were registered or not.

nbbbfdzx (thanks Isabel, she wanted to add her thoughts)

I understand that fear of," I'm X years old and still not registered."

The employees "vs." the boss man.
When it's "VS"...
no one wins...
***
Part of me wonders if things would have worked out had I done the moonlighting house job for the partner, gotten the rental contracted, come in everyday, busted my tail, earned my raise in the eyes of the boss, and been able to stay as Mr. Fromage...

Anyway, it's done.

Things can work out.
Will work out as they will.
***
Zelda was just tapped by Austin and San Antonio to handle some Military Furniture Emergencies.
Four year contract...
I'm thinking Bunny needs to learn the furniture software Zelda uses so he can help out...
***
We had a no show to see the house today...
***
That's one reason I do not like poaching by companies on other firms...
The winning firm gloats over the new hire while the loser has to scramble to make up for their loss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home