Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What does G*d want??

Why is G*d presenting me with a woman who believes so differently than I do (at least in the way we worship)???

I believe G*d works and presents in those around us.
G*d is grander and broader than simply a Christian concept.
Or even a Jewish one.
Or Muslim,
or Buddist.

Why is G*d saying to me, as I believe and understand it,
"Here is a young woman who comes to me in a way different from yours. Embrace her and be with her." (this being a Red Letter version)
"Um, G*d, if I can so presume, that's Scary... um, why couldn't you have delivered a nice Methodist girl?
(Not that being Methodist isn't scary in and of itself. I have met more than a few scary good Christian girls...)
"I know, generally, what to expect from a Methodist girl. Or so I assume...
(Like most christian women, she'll want lots of unmarried sex).
And most likely have a deeper belief in it than I do..."
All I get back in response is...

"Trust Me."

Can I get an "Amen &
Gulp!!" Brother?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i ask, "divine one, why do you present me with a man who believes in the way i have left; believes in the way of those who would persecute me for beliefs different than theirs? why could you not have sent me a man with similar ideas to mine?"

all i hear in reply is "i have. trust me, trust him and trust yourself."

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home