Wednesday, May 18, 2005

For those wanting to know the suprise...

Since Zelda is not able to access the internet, (And if you have, YOU have to stop Right NOW!!)





I'll go ahead a spill the beans!
She'll find out on Sunday, so all you Zelda fans have to keep it hush hush till then.

For years I have been interested in the "Table in a Bag" at Crate and Barrel. It breaks down and rolls up. In use it is about 30x30 and maybe 16 inches high. Great for picnics and Jazz Under the Stars. (See link above (click title), page 35)

The second gift is much like the first.

Zelda told me all about Espania's Spanish Tapas restaurant. She had her birthday party there.
I was hoping to stop by there this trip. We'll see.
Crate and Barrel has cook books. I saw one as I was picking up the table for, Guess What?
Tapas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home