Thursday, December 22, 2005

Chri$tma$

*This doe$n't quite make the point in the way in which I mean.
But I am not $ure exactly how to expre$$ it.
$o, here it i$ anyway...*


When did Chri$tma$ $top being fun?

I enjoy the $ea$son, but I don't LOVE it like I once did...

Back when I wa$ a child.

And thing$ were Simple.


Even though I get an additional paycheck and bonu$,

$eem$ I never have any thing left at the end of December.

Giving generou$ly to my family and friend$ i$ certainly what

I (?)
want

to do............................


I$ that what Chri$tma$ i$ really $uppo$ed to be about?

When did Chri$tma$ $top being fun?
******
Doe$ anyone el$e feel guilty if they don't (want to) give $omething to tho$e who give to you?

And i$ there anyone el$e who ju$t doe$n't want to buy anything for anyone $ome year$?

When did Chri$tma$ $top being fun?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I agree with your post bunny. I normally don't feel guilt but everytime christmas rolls around, I feel it because I don't believe in buying people gifts. I don't expect gifts as well. But it just seems so ingrained in the collective consciousness that you are a scrooge if you don't buy people things.
For years I've been wanting to celebrate it differently but I just end up being deeply introspective. Is that good enough?

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home