Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stress

I am stressed.
That would be 'period'.

Zelda has changed her world based on my word to her.
"And the Lord spoke, and the world came into being..." (paraphrased, and No, I am not comparing myself to G*d, but recognizing that we are given that power to create our own worlds).
*****************
Z and I are going to Jazz Under the Stars at the Dallas Museum of Art tomorrow, provided it is not rained out.

It's our Date Night for this week.
**************
We will be defining what our relationship will be in conversations we will have starting this week as well.

It troubles me that my emotions are so flip/flop. Z and my mother for that matter, would attribute it to being Libra. I'm not so sure that's the reason.

I go from, "Yes! Z is the one for me! Let's do it!".
To,
"What have I done?
We barely know each other.
I am breaking all the self made rules I created for myself to make sure I was doing the 'right' thing.

ie. don't have sex till marriage,
get to know the person through dating and time before making a comittment,
don't stop dating others until you are ready to make a commitment so that you can be balanced,
Wait two years before marriage,
don't live together."

I'm stuggling with balancing (Libra ??) these rules of thumb, with Living Life.
****************
Where did I put that life instruction manual???

I KNOW I read something about "simple and easy" in there somewhere....

Sure enough I will find it and discover I miss (mess) read what I thought was
"Will be easy" in truth will actually be,
"will NEVER be easy".

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home