Thursday, December 22, 2005

Being truthful

With myself.

Last week we attended a charity event for Zelda's office.

While we inflated balloon after balloon, a coworker of Z's chatted with us.

She, unlike me, has NO problems with internally separating her-self from work and isn't tweaked.

Mr. Personality, who usually gets most folks goats, *he works at it*, was put in his place by Diva. In fact, after an afternoon of his failed attempts to get a rise out of her, she told him he would never do it. That and she told him to "step outside" to discuss it.

It was refreshing. (And attractive. She told us she's turned down a number of proposals from guys she has dated. As a joke, and knowing I am married, I was tempted to tell her Z and I would marry her!)

That takes some self knowledge of what one wants out of life.

I have lied to myself for so long, I cannot say what I truely believe and would stand up for.

After all, "It's okay if you don't get what you want."
And "It's not that important".

Well, damn it! It is!

Uh, what ever
"IT"
turns out to be...
*******
Happy Holidays y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger karlthebunny said...

Care to share with our readers?

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home