Monday, June 13, 2005

Work in Progress

Now that Zelda and I are "living in Sin", (which technically means, "without G*D" which I find hard to believe as G*d created both Zelda and me, and SEX), we are not talking as much.

We are caught up in the "needing to do" lists of pre marrage and new home owner.
Even though I own the house, Zelda needs to register "Betty" the Chic U.V., get a Texas license.
Converge auto insurances.
Many things she's dealing with that are not even on my radar.

I'm focused on cash and savings and helping her get her things settled in the house.

The adage that once you move in, or get married, that the sex drops off, is so far, proving true.
**********************

Zelda, J, and I went to the MEGA mall Saturday to shop. Zelda lost 4 pounds, and though she is NOT trying to find them, she is in need of finding new clothes.

She bought some skirts, some blouses, and looked at possible wedding dresses.
Similar to raising a child. She constantly "under grows" her clothes. This is a good thing.
Amusingly enough, she enthusiastically showed me what she bought once we were home.
That's a girl thang.
Even with a gay best buddy, we have never said, "Wanta see what I bought?".
I guess we do it in a "look what I killed at the mall today" kind of guy way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home